Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We Click!

I have several trendy camera stamps, and this is the first 1 I've had the chance to ink up.  I love photography, and as I mentioned in previous posts, have been taking photo classes from a fantastic teacher, so I am drawn to camera themed stamps.  This is just the perfect little sentiment to go with that camera.  I stamped the camera on pink paper that had a spritz of Smooch Spray on it, and then stamped again on white, so I could get the center with the heart to show up.  I am entering this in CAS-ual Friday's CFC58:Pretty in Pink, and the Less is More Paper Piecing Challenge.

I've been taking quite a few pictures, but have not posted any on my blog in a while, so I thought I would share a few today.
In our photo assignment class we went on a street shoot in Northampton, MA.  I saw an adorable little boy and his dad and took a few shots of them, along with a girl riding her bike down busy Main Street.  I managed to catch her without any cars in the shot.


It's challenging but fun to have assignments to photograph things that I normally wouldn't be drawn to.  I hope my skills are improving!  Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! Your photos are spectacular. Love the action photo of the girl on the bike~awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet CAS card.... I love camera stamps too :0) great sentiment for your card and good to see some of your photos.... great shot of the bike, love the movement :0)
    So glad you shared your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love the pics too!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card and clever sentiment. Very envious of your photography classes, it's something I'd love to do, your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Love that sentiment with the camera! Great job on your photos too, especially that bike shot, very cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fun card Barb
    The photos are terrific, the depth of field on the last one is superb
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sentiment on this fun card! So perfect for the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:) Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Your photos are really great, love the one of the girl on the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card and great photos, I love how you caught the bike in focus and the background blurred to show the movement!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do believe today is National Camera Day so this is perfect! Perfectly simple too, and I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your photo, as well as your great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute I love that hot pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Total CUTEness!
    ...and great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card... love the subtle shimmer. :)

    ReplyDelete