Monday, June 11, 2012

Rainbow Dragonflies

I used markers to color these dragonflies all the colors of the rainbow for this cute card.  Virginia, over at Yes, Virginia is having a rainbow themed challenge, and I wanted to make a card that had movement across it, and I thought the dragonflies were the perfect size for this.  The background was sprayed with a bright yellow ink to go along with the sentiment "You make my world that much brighter".  Check out the other cards entered in her challenge, there are lots of great rainbow inspired ideas.
This is also going in Simon Says Stamp and Show, where it is "Anything Goes".
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect choice of stamp, Barb! I love the colorful dragonflies! The movement of the dragonflies is simply superb!! Thank you SO much for playing my little challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The rainbow butterflies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...loVe your dancing dragonflies Barb, so nice to see colour against a white background...super card...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete