Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Cat and WOYWW #160


I had some stamps and matching dies in a plasic bag to keep them together on my table, and Tucker decided it looked like a comfy spot and  joined me in all the creativity!
To the left of his paw you can see a new sunflower diecut, I hope to use that soon. The front has some bits left over from a card I posted yestereday in a "Pretty in Pink" challenge.  If you want to see more interesting desks, hop over to the Stamping Ground where all kinds of fun things are happening.  Thanks for stopping by, and if you leave a comment, I will be sure to get back to you!                      
                                                          

10 comments:

  1. He looks as though he doesn't want to miss a thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Tucker can't wait to PLAY!! Thanks for letting me know about John Denver's children's book series. I think he songs depict the Americana so beautifully! Can't wait to see what you do with your stash, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tucker is very sweet! "To the left of his paw" makes me giggle. :) Happy WOYWW,

    Cheers,
    Susan #126

    ReplyDelete
  4. reckon tucker has found the perfect sleeping spot :)
    happy blogging
    kay #69

    ReplyDelete
  5. we used to have a little dog, Bobby, who would lie immediately across anything you put down, even the vacuum cleaner.
    Lynn and the Doodly Birds #72

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tucker looks as satisfied and happy as I do with crafty goodies! Of course, I couldn't sit on them, I'd probably break them. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy WOYWW! Tucker is such a cutie! when i was young we had a cat with similar coloring. one of these days, i will post my cat as well. all the cats in WOYWW should have a blog hop of their own!
    thanks for sharing!
    hugs,#23
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy very very late woyww. sorry, busy busy week. love the kitty, mine are always under my feet or trying to get on my lap. thanks for your comment re ssss. love the dragon fly tag up above, mark

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet kitty! Yes, they definitely love to sit on out stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete