Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ATC's and WOYWW #158

That's alot of initials in my post title!  My workspace is covered with the fantastic ATC's that have been arriving at my house over the last week.  They are all so different, and such creative little works of art.  The first is from Susan-Killam Creative.  She used alcohol inks and black ink to stamp an image of the Moulin Rouge, and the colors are subtle and beautiful.  Then a lovely one from Mel over at The Yorkshire Fox arrived.  It has a beautiful Tim Holtz flower on it, and I love the blue and tan together with all the texture of the corregated paper and twine. 


 Yesterday two more came!  I now have my own Doodly Bird from Lynn Holland at http://www.doodlybird.co.us/.  He's singing me a tune, so cute!  I've been admiring these little creatures since I started WOYWWing.  Lynn became my 50th follower, and I was especially happy about that!  Thanks, Lynn.

My last one is from Lyn over at Spyder's Corner, and she added so many interesting bits and pieces to hers.  Check out the print on the bits of text, so clever.  I reminds me of the I Spy books my son loved to look at when he was little,  there are so many things to see.  If you are wondering why I am getting all these great cards in the mail, it was because it was the 3rd anniversary of The Stamping Ground, the place where we all show our creative spaces to the world, and to celebrate, Julia organized an ATC swap.  It was so much fun, thanks, Julia, and thanks Mel, Lynn, Lyn and Susan!
So glad you stopped by, and I would love to read your comments!

18 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, you've got some great ATC's. I'm so glad you like your Doodly bird.
    Lynn x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb,

    Great ATCs!!! Wasn't getting snail mail so fun!

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay #124

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing ATC swap! I have seen do many adorable ones the past two weeks!
    Mary Jo #119

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so enjoying seeing all the different ATCs on folks' desks. I just love the one on corrugated cardboard. That is a clever idea. And the one with all the bits and pieces, you could look at that one for a long time and not see it all. Your own doodly bird! How cool. The Moulin Rouge one is very artsy and looks shiny. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great clutch of ATCs there. Isn't Julia wonderful to organise this? I think we should stick with this idea for next year!
    Hettie 156

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barb Beautiful ATCs still being delivered all over the world! Thanks for swapping with me. So much inspiration in a little card don't you think. WOYWW Hugs from Helen 14

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, love your desk, what great atc's you received and yes they are all so different. Laura #175

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Barb, what fabby ATCs! I am so glad I am able to join in now, even if late in the day, because seeing what everyone is creating and receiving, I was starting to feel extremely jealous lol!!

    I'm SO GLAD you want to swap with me!!! That's great! I'll email you my addy.

    Sorry to be so late replying but Blogger's been playing up again and I haven't been able to access my comments. There are now quite a lot to catch up with.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous collection of ATCs - thanks for sharing - Hazel WOYWW #82 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stuff Barb, arent WOWWers amazing. Glad you enjoyed the swap; nothing like some happy mail, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beatuiful collection of ATCs there girl. I've signed on to follow your site this morning. Love what you are doing here!
    Glenda #95

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some really great ATC's!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All beautiful ATC's. I only found 1 person to swap with:-(
    Have a great weekend
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. the swap was fun I am not at home at the moment but e mail me your address and i will post when I get back
    Janet 34 ish

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have received some really great ATC's Thanks for sharing.

    Have a great crafting week
    Eliza #65
    www.queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au

    Please use this link when replying or the stamping Ground blog link.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great ATC's. Sorry I missed all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Those are some terrific ATCs you have received! The WOYWWers are such a crafty and talented bunch!
    Thanks for visiting me earlier!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy VERY late woyww, I was away so much last week I'm still trying this week!. Great to see all those Atc's (ang mine) you received! Sorry you had a 'saw' on oyur atc, I'd run out of tiny scissors!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete