Sunday, March 11, 2012

Thank You


This pretty card with the pear image over the French script was made with  a Stampin Up set.  It could be used for many different occasions, but I thought it was nice as a Thank You card.  I painted the image with my Twinkling H2O's and blended the colors as I added them to give a mottled effect..  I finished by spritzing some Smooch spritz in it to give extra dimension.


I am entering it in the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: A is for Apricot, because it goes with the fruit theme, and the colors of the pear  is similar to that of the apricot.  Those apricots look so delicious!

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. You are so good at the colouring...the shading is just great...I really have to take a course...I wish there was a drop in club here for stampers...I think I might start one...run an advert/flyer saying bring your images and copics, promarkers etc and just sit and colour and share a coffee after.
    I have thought of it before, but the cost of renting a room here at the library or rec center is very expensive. Think I had better source out some other options.
    A room full of ladies sharing ideas and skills is a powerful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card, I love the stamps you have used :) Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just taken delivery of that stamp set, it is beautiful. Timely inspiration too, thank you.

    ReplyDelete