Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Smooch! and What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 138

My workspace is filled with Valentine card designs!  This one is covered with smooches stamped from the SWAK stamp from Stampin' Up.  I know I'll be using this stamp alot in the next few weeks.



As I was getting ready to take my photos, Mr. Tucker stopped by to check out the action.  I think he likes having his picture taken, but it was hard to get a good shot without a tripod in the available light.  The little rascal closes his eyes when I use a flash, so that wasn't going to work.  



Here are a few more cards from my work area, I am entering both of them in the Hero Arts January contest.  I tried to keep them clean and simple, with just 1 layer, so that they would be easy to duplicate.   The heart stamps are from Hero Arts, and the sentiments are from Ali Edwards, and Stampin' Up.




Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Cute cards--and it looks like our cat approves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason those lips remind me of Marilyn Monroe. Your valentine's day cards are great. I think I have the one that has the tiny flowers in the shape of a heart.... unless I sold it on ebay.

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay
    #114

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb,
      Thanks for stopping by! Lucky you, to take a photography class. The person heading up the group has taken several classes so I'm anxious to learn what she shares. Although I'm not good a picking up jargon.... I don't know how to use any of the settings on my camera and don't really play around with it so this will force me to learn. And it will be fun.
      Kay

      Delete
  3. Fab cards, they are all lovely :)

    Have a great WOYWW, Karen #80

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Mr Tucker is right ,we love to see him in the pics, wait till you see my desk, you will know what I mean, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that floral heart card - something a little bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the smooch card, and what a handsome chap you have there hope you have a great week Lou #82

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well your cards are beautiful but your pusscat is stunning.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr. Tucker has enlisted our firm to represent him. We are asking for 40% of the profits of King Designs. Please contact our office ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards....we aren't so intuit over here, I shall only make one!! Tell Mr Tucker that he has to pucker (up) if he wants to model your valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous heart cards, Barb! Mr. Tucker certainly is photogenic, and like all cats, loves to be the centre of attention! He is very handsome with his fluffy long fur!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete