Sunday, January 29, 2012

First workshop

Last night I had my first Stampin' Up workshop at my friend Meg's house.  She invited lots of creative and crafty friends, and we had a great time working on some projects.  We made this card, a small tag and a mini card.   This is the card we made with a stamp from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  Instead of using stamps,  we colored this detailed stamp with markers, and then stamped it onto cardstock.  I've included directions in the bottom of the post.  Coloring with markers was new to some of the women there, and they liked that idea.




You can check out the Sale-A-Bration catalog along with the Occasions Mini catalog.  There are some new fun stamps in the mini.  For every $50 dollars you order in products you get to choose something free from the sale-a-bration catalog.


Heres the link to my web site   http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/barbking/promotions                                             http://www.barbking.stampinup.net/

Let me know if you would like to host a workshop!

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment