I finished off some tags today for a swap that I take part in with a Stampers Anonymous Group. We were trying out a Tie Dye Technique, so I folded a paper towel several times and applied a spray of water, and then some Dylusion sprays. After the color went through all the layers, I opened up the towel, put my tag on it and rolled a brayer over it. The towel looked great, but the colors were not as vibrant on the tags. I'll be featuring the tags in more detail later in another post. This project was a flashback to my teenage years! When tie dye first became popular we tie dyed lots of t-shirts and other fabric to make all kinds of projects. Feeling groovy!
If you want to see other fun workdesks, check out Julia's Stamping Ground, where lots of creative people share photos of their desks.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you can leave a comment. I'll be sure to visit you back!