Monday, February 4, 2013

Hey, Sugar!

 
This fun little cupcake from Hero Arts makes a cute birthday card or a Valentine's Day card.  I decided to make another mini card for the Itty Bitty Card Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World, and this is what I came up with.  Could you tell it was really small when you first saw it?   It's the smallest card I've ever made!
 

Here it is next to a quarter!  I had a little space to stamp a fun sentiment from Paper Smooches.

A Blog Named Hero is looking for paper pieced projects, and this fits right in, since the entire card is made of 2 cut out cupcake pieces attached to a cupcake shape. 
 

 
Welcome to all of my new followers, so glad you like my blog.

Thanks for stopping by!  I love reading your comments.

8 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable mini card, Barb!

    (I so wanted to type "little" next to the word "mini!" Is it only me that does that kind of redundancy? The one I say that always gets me is: "We have two twin grandchildren." Really? There are two, then? Oy.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so tiny, and just adorable!!! I love it Barb! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cupcake card! Thanks for playing with us over at A Blog Named Hero! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiny cards are so fun and your cupcake is extra festive with all the sparkle! Thanks for playing along at ABNH.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! This is so happy and cheerful - a perfect birthday card to make anyone smile! Thanks for playing in our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that paper pieced area! Sweet card!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at ABNH.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete