Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Adjust the Sails

This is one of my favorite sentiment stamps, and I love  how it looks combined with the sailboat stamp.  It brings back memories of when my husband and I were first married and lived at Spofford Lake in New Hampshire.  We bought an old sailboat and fixed it up and had so much fun sailing all over the lake. 
I added some Twinkling H2O's on the waves and on the sails to give them some depth.  It's a little difficult to see in the top photo, so here is a close up. 
Less is More is looking for cards with a Sports or Exercise Theme, and CASology is looking for blue CAS cards this week.
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I agree...this is a fabulous sentiment. You really rocked the cue card! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a great sentiment and I love this boat image too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the movement from the top left to the bottom right - just continues right through the sentiment to the image - well done! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautirul design, visually appealing. Thank you so much fro sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant sentiment and I love the sparkle on the close-ups! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just fabulous! love this boat too

    Thanks for joining us
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous sentiment and I love the touch of sparkle from the H2Os. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete