Tuesday, July 30, 2013

CASE Study x 2


 I was so inspired by the Case Study challenge this week, that I made 2 cards!  I love using the Dylusion sprays because you never really know how they are going to come out (at least I don't anyway).  Sequins seem very trendy right now, so I had to go down and find some in my Kindergarten teaching materials stash.  Found some little stars, too.
The second card was made with the leftovers  pieces after I cut out some Lawn Fawn word bubbles.  I sponged over them like stencils with distress inks, and even got a little color blending.  It really has been a Kindergarten kind of day!
 
Check out all the great examples at CASE Study.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to visit you back!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when a challenge moves you to make more than one card! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the level of control you have over your sprays and the results. Great cards. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete