Monday, June 24, 2013

Mixy-Matchy Style!



I mixed and matched several patterned papers for the background of this card, so it was perfect for the Mixy-Matchy Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World.  I've got a large floral pattern,  a medium polka dot under the ribbon and a small grid pattern, with a very big monochromatic background stamped on the base.  That's a lot of mixin'! 

 The CASE Study photo provided inspiration for the colors and the home theme.  I went with a nest instead of a house, since I've been wanting to use this new bird stamp.  I threw in a little twine bow over the blue one to give the feel of twigs in a nest.
 The Retro Sketch provided more inspiration.


 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have time to leave a comment, I'll be sure to visit you back.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete