Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cherry Blossom Hello Two Ways

I was inspired by this Tuesday Trigger photo to get out my cherry blossom branch  stamp and
 make this card.  The flowers reminded me of the flowering trees that are putting on a show in my yard, so beautiful right now.  I used a woodgrain embossing folder to incorporate the faux bois tray, and embossed in silver to give a metallic look like the serving spoon.

Since I already was working with the stamp, I make another card for the Case Study Challenge, this time using some craft cardstock and a ribbon.  How different they look!
 

Here's a photo of one of the gorgeous trees flowering right now-
Thanks for stopping by.  I love your comments!

4 comments:

  1. I love cherry blossoms, but then I was destined to since I was born on George Washington's birthday! lol Your card is beautiful!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same stamp looks so different! I really enjoyed seeing it with the different backgrounds - I'm stuck on the white one - so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun!

    ReplyDelete