Monday, March 4, 2013

Love in an Instant


I decided to play along at CASE Study this week, and used a polaroid type stamp from Unity to make a  Spring scene photograph.  Those cute birds were stamped inside the photo area after I masked the edges, and the color was applied with a blender pen.   Here's the inspiration photo from the CASE Study blog.  I made my own kraft background paper by stamping the Hero Arts Magical Background stamp.
 
This also fits in with CASual Friday's challenge "Wallpaper" background,
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you can leave a comment, I will be sure to visit you!

9 comments:

  1. I have just been to another blog that used Washi tape and also used it is a very interesting way, which I love and totes need to start using. Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet birds in 'photo'. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! I just love the washi corners on the "photo". Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays and CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! adorable card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards! Love those sweet little birds and the bday card is fab! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Barb! Thanks also for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in for all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete