Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello Kitty!


This cute cat stamp is from Magenta, and I've been wanting to use it, and  found the perfect challenge for it this week.  Less is More has a one layer "Fur or Feathers" challenge.  I decided to skip the feathers this week and go for the fur.  It's tricky to make a 1 layer card but I thought it would work with all the details in the beautiful cat stamp.  Of course I had to give it a little color with my Twinkling H2O's.  I wish I had a cat with gorgeous green eyes like this!
I'm also entering in
CASE-study Out of the Box
Simon Says Stamp and Show Favorite Technique

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. One layer cards can be tricky, as me how I know! LOL
    You did a wonderful job with yours, the image steals the show - fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super image and a super card...I love the fact that you decided to add limited colouring to it... perfect.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a fantastic die cutting workshop in my studio yesterday with REDANNE demonstrating and teaching us the art of this fabulous craft. So I know now what you are all talking about. Today I am looking at things on your desks with a more understanding eye. YIPPEE !
    You can see what happened on my blog
    Lynn -:) no. 54

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I think one layer cards are very difficult! You did a wonderful job. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think one layer cards can be so much more satisfying when completed. All bit more work to get there makes the journey more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great design...that image is so cute and the pop of red really catches your eye! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent card Barb
    Love the splashes of colour!
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete