Friday, August 24, 2012

Fall Leaves


The fall leaves and script from this card make a nice collage for this time of year, and I used a new sympathy sentiment set, all from Stamping Up.  The buttons add movement on the card and bring your eye from the leaves to the sentiment, so I am adding this to the Moxie Fab "Movement" Challenge.  I was inspired to make this card from another card from over at CASE-study that was created by Andrea Ewen.

 I hope she likes it!
I am off to do some cardmaking with some friends all day Saturday, and should come back with lots of inspiration.
Thanks so much for all of your wonderful comments!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the stamped leaves! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those gorgeous leaves! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collage! This makes a beautiful and soothing card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful day together. Lots of laughs and nice cards. Enjoy !
    Lynn and the Doodly Birds

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! I love the way you stamped the leaves

    ReplyDelete
  6. the leaves are so beautiful and the buttons are perfect! Great layout! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barb, we are so enjoying having your tags at Tag Tuesday. Just thought I'd take some time to let you know :o)

    Very best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous colors, Barb. Love your leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your CASE, the colours and stamping are superb!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You used my fave set ever from Stampin' Up! LOVE the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete