Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another Bird!

I just can't stop making bird cards, so here is another.  This is a large collage stamp from Hero Arts, and I stamped the bird twice, and cut out the second to give it dimension.  It was colored  in with distress inks.  I used the sketch from Retro Sketches #22, stayed close to the example, but folded over my ribbon, so it almost looked like a bow.
This is also going in the CASE-study challenge-
CASE-study #101, where there are a lot of BIRD CARDS!  It is also going in Simon Says Stamp and Show, What Do You Say?, and CASology Week 4-Bird Card.
Thanks for stopping by, and I love reading your comments.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how colourful this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, so full of colour!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Bard, really love the bird stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a beautiful card! You made a gorgeous scene with that bird. I'm so glad you could share this with us at CASE Study Challenge. I hope to see your fabulous work again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp - and you've colored it beautifully! Breathtaking card, I do love all that detail. Thank you for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stamping. Love the pop of ribbon too. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shading on the bird! Thanks somuch for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete