Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blue Butterfly

This cards has lots of layers, and is a style I haven't done in a while.  When I saw the challenge on the CASE-study blog that included a beautiful butterfly, I knew just what I wanted to do.  I used some Bo Bunny paper and a Tim Holtz butterfly stamp and rosette die.  There is a layer of washi tape on the ribbon to add a few more dots.  I love me my butterfly stamps, they are great to paint in with my Twinkling H2O's! Aren't the colors bright and cheerful?  There is the CASE-study  Challenge #94 inspiration photo.
I am also including this in the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C #140, "Add lots of circles", and Simon Says Stamp and Show "Anything Goes".

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, cheerful card!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb. I really like your pretty blue butterfly card! Love your design and the papers you've used. The blue butterfly sitting atop your pretty scalloped rosette is a nice focal point! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pops of colour! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete