Tuesday, March 20, 2012

You're a Star


I wanted to start designing some graduation cards with a new stamp I had recently purchased by Verses Rubber Stamps, and got inspired by a card over at the CASE Study blog.  The original card had a row of cute little houses on it, but I wanted to coordinate with the "You're a Star" part of the stamp, so I used a star punch with some bright cardstock.  Instead of a primary color for the last star, I used some glitter paper to give the star some sparke.  It's a simple design and could be used with lots of punches or stamps.  Check out all the other entries at CASE study #82.  This is their inspiration photo from their blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. ...beautiful & bright, just loVely...i'd like to folow you Barb so as not to miss any new posts...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete