Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In My Thoughts



Love the colors on this card!  I used the Triple Treat Flower and punch to make this one.  I stamped the flower in white several times on the blue and pink paper, punched a few out, and cut out the others to  make a large flower with 3 layers.  Both the stamp and the sentiment are from Stampin Up, along with that great colored cardstock.  The pearls add a little bling.  I got my inspiration for this from the CASE Study blog.  Here is the inspiration photo

Case Study #80




I love the stitching on this card, and I am so tempted to try it, but the last time I took my sewing machine out to do some mending I had a little "incident"!  The thread jammed up, and then the machine started making a burning smell, so I unplugged it, and smoke came pouring out of the hole that the plug was in.  I had to put it outside until it cooled down.  I haven't taken it out since....

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Nice card...the layered paper flowers are so pretty.
    I'd be afraid to plug in the machine now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I especially love the sentiment on the first card plus the hearts and stitching look fab on the other card. They are both really lovely cards. Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is wonderfully graphic! I love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card, stitching and different sized hearts. Not sounding too good for your sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately better without starting up the sewing machine! Love the detail on your flowers. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful way of using the flower stamps!! Such a creative way to stretch your stamp! Thanks for linking your card for "How I stretch my Stamps" challenge!

    ReplyDelete